Are you looking for a trustworthy building-materials supplier in Gauteng? Look no further. With a fleet of well-maintained trucks, we can deliver bulk sand, rock, and related aggregates to sites anywhere in Gauteng. We are in Lanseria, from where we handle deliveries across the province. As a bulk supplier, we are focused on bulk delivery of sand, crushed stone, sub-base materials, and bagged products.
Our clients range from large construction companies to small, independent contractors and homeowners building residential homes. Sand buyers include horse farms and riding schools. In addition, we deliver sand in bulk for school playgrounds. Landscape architects and developers make use of our bagged products, crushed stone, and sand. As a supplier, we offer value-added services such as rubble removal and transport anywhere in Gauteng. Businesses in mining, engineering, road construction, and more also make use of our products and services.
- Sand. The sand available from us is screened according to relevant specifications. Products range from building and crushed sand to plaster and super, unwashed, and washed river sand. Everything is responsibly sourced to ensure superior quality, consistency, and environmentally ethical mining.
- Crushed stone. We provide crushed stone, blasted and crushed in a licensed mining-operations facility. The stone is screened according to set procedures. We supply crushed stone ranging in size from 9,5 to 22 mm. Unselected dump rock, gabion rock, and boulders are also available.
- Sub-base materials. We are a leading supplier to the civil-engineering and construction industries in Gauteng. These materials are suitable for structural support in paving and road construction. All the sub-base specifications are in compliance with COLTO and are tested at accredited labs. We offer G1 and G2 sub-base materials.
- Bagged products. For smaller and DIY projects, we offer bagged products, bagged at our facility of exactly the same quality than what we supply in bulk to construction clients. The products come in bags of 40 kg and range from crushed stone and plaster sand to washed and unwashed river sand, unwashed silica sand, and super sand. For landscape work, we provide topsoil and compost in bags as well.
- Rubble Removal. Keeping the construction site clear of rubble can be a daunting task. To this end, you will appreciate ourrubble-removal services.
As a supplier of building materials with a proven track record of service delivery, we proud ourselves on our fast turnaround time, affordable services, and quality products. Get in touch for more information about any of the products and services we offer.